30 October 2009

This is Halloween

Jack Skellington is in town. The king of Halloween has come to visit for his holiday. Today he went for a ride on Miracle. I guess Zero wasn't available. I enjoy Halloween, not for the spooky stuff, Jack would be disappointed, but just for the dressing up. I always go for something cute rather than scary. Although me dressed as Ugly Betty last year was probably scary for some people. But I went to vote in early voting that day and no one seemed to notice. I usually end up picking things that are too subtle. I also visited Ralph at his store, and he had no clue either.

I have no dress up plans this year. Things are too hectic with work and my upcoming trip for the reunion. So I'll be handing out candy at the house. Jack will join me, so that will help.

Also I'm carrying my most appropriate bag this weekend, my Treesje Mortale Tote with the skulls all over it. But in my characteristic cheery halloween fashion, they are happy skulls. And why wouldn't they be, they are embossed on a very awesome gunmetal coloured b.a.t.? That stands for big ass tote, not the flying nocturnal mammals.

So tomorrow my day will consist of getting the treat bags ready, and watching "The Nightmare Before Christmas." A great holiday tradition. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment