22 January 2011

Strange Condition

It was like I slept on it funny. But it's been a couple of weeks and my arm just can't seem to work out this kink. Then it was both arms. And a knee. And my feet. When I get out of bed, I can't totally walk until I stretch my achilles tendons, and I can hear my ankles clicking. My muscles just don't want to let me move. It hurts, but more than that, it's just strange. My hip is still sore. Or rather the muscle I pulled is still out of place.

I was thinking of joining a gym, starting to get more exercise. But now I'm worried about getting hurt. I don't quite know what to do next. Should I go to the doctor? How should I explain this? The skin on my left thigh still feels numb more often than not.

And now all I want to do is sleep. And I wonder how my back will hurt when I wake up. Even with the new memory foam, I can't get really comfortable. If it wasn't for the pills, I might not sleep at all. I guess this is what it's like to get old.

No comments:

Post a Comment