04 January 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside

I know, weather again, right? Pickings must be slim. But it was so freaking cold at the Test Site today, I wanted long johns. After the little blizzard we had on Monday with people sliding off the 95 and making our bus late, they actually let us go home 90 minutes early.

I guess this counts as a happy blog since I ended last year on such a downer. I didn't mean it really. Things aren't that bad. I spent New Year's at John and Pedro's with their dogs and adorable 2 month old puppy. I had mom over there with me for dinner. And then Annette stopped by with Ryan and Kira for a little bit. After I dropped mom home I stopped at Dan Bunin's to say hi to a few folks and Happy New Year. Then it was back home to the pups. Something a little different, but still good.

Then when John and Pedro got home, I heard their tales of their New Year's Eve on the strip at a fancy party at The Cosmopolitan, complete with celebrities. I'm glad they had a good time. Then Pedro made us all lunch, and we went upstairs to watch the Lady Gaga episode of Glee.

When I got home, I found my birthday presents from George and Heather. A huge box of goodies from Lush. Shower gels, soaps, shampoos, everything smells good enough to eat. It was sweet of him and Heather.

So here we go with 2011, and yeah, it's cold outside.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment